Friday, May 4, 2012

Salvation Army Internship

Today is my last day working as the marketing and design intern at The Salvation Army Indiana Headquarters. It was an amazing experience. The people there are amazing and incredibly friendly. I have never worked at a place quite like it. Everyone there was like family and had such great attitudes. My boss, Brian Smith, is by far the best boss I have ever had. He gave me this wonderful opportunity as well as freedom to work on my own and completely trusted me. Not only was he my boss but he is my friend. Thanks Brian! Without you and The Salvation Army I would not be working for such a wonderful place as Achieve Guidance!

Here are the last things I designed for The Salvation Army. These are just some ideas for creating T-shirts for kids who join the Bite Back Brigade, which is a fight against hunger and homelessness. The new theme for The Bite Back Brigade is "Be a Superhero!"


No comments:

Post a Comment