Thursday, May 24, 2012

Working at Achieve

My experience over the past 2 1/2 weeks at Achieve has been amazing! My office is right downtown above a restaurant so I have an amazing view and am in a great location to experience Indianapolis to the fullest. Currently, I am working on my first project which happens to be the biggest one of the year. I am designing the Millennial Report. This report is an extremely in depth analysis of the millennial generation when it comes to helping nonprofits. So far the report is almost 40 pages with MANY graphs. I am working on some infographs right now which is by far my favorite part yet.

I have some amazing coworkers, with an amazing view, in an amazing, working an amazing job. I can't wait to see what else Achieve has in store for me.

Here is a sample of just one of the infographs I have designed so far for the report.

 This is the view from my window! I am so lucky.
 My desk :)

 The building I work in. Indianapolis is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment